May 15, 2018

Thailand Re-entry Permit

Re-Entry Permits in Thailand

Holders of extended visas such as the Non-immigrant “OA” Long Stay Visa (Retirement Visa) and the One Year Extension of Stay Based on Marriage (Marriage Visa) are required to obtain a re-entry permit if they…

Retirement Visa for Thailand

Retirement Visa for Thailand

When considering Thailand as a retirement destination, it is already understood that you have spent a considerable amount of time researching about the application requirements and the procedure involved. While this is already a good…