Re-Entry Permits in Thailand

Thailand Re-entry Permit

Holders of extended visas such as the Non-immigrant “OA” Long Stay Visa (Retirement Visa) and the One Year Extension of Stay Based on Marriage (Marriage Visa) are required to obtain a re-entry permit if they plan to leave the Kingdom temporarily within the validity period of their respective visas. Exiting the country without the said […]